The things you do when you procrastinate… I was supposed to work on my project. I had to choose between drawing a bunch of old buildings’ façades or rotoscoping a Spy.
So have a Spy in his natural state of being, that is being absolutely fucking done with everything and everyone. Just for fun.
That’s Fassbender in the infamous basement scene from Inglourious Basterds, btw. 20 frames.
This is amazing, you did a wonderful job!
i will be giving away a tri-top chest binder from Underworks to one lucky winner. Underworks makes some really great binders. i am a cis female and use one for cosplay, and i have found them to be comfortable, easy to wear, and extremely effective.
- this is a contest specifically for trans/nonbinary/genderqueer/etc people. if you are cis identifying you can reblog for others to see, but you cannot win.
- i expect people to be honest about their gender identity. if i find out that cis people are entering the contest and lying in order to take this opportunity away from someone i will be really fucking pissed
- in the same vein, if you are not out and you win, i will not interrogate you about your gender. i will be honest with you if you are honest with me!
- DO NOT ASK ME TO RIG THE GIVEAWAY FOR YOU
- you must be comfortable giving your address to me
- the winner will have 24 hours to respond to an ask sent to them. if they do not respond within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen
- i will not be announcing the winner to protect the privacy of the individual. if they want to announce it themselves they are welcome to
- if i send the binder to you and it is returned to me for any reason (wrong address, wrong name, etc) i am not responsible for paying to have it resent.
- winners will be chosen via a random number generator
- reblogs + likes count
- contest ends april 30th
- international entries are OK, i will pay for shipping
if you have any questions about sizing, please refer to the Underworks Tri-Top binder page. if you are still confused, i will try to help you
whether the answer is yes or no, or a mix of the both, i wanted to remind you that you’re great. here is some stuff that i thought might be helpful if you ever feel down or bored or just wanna try something new!!
playlists // don’t be down / happy, happy, happy / cheer up!! / feeling down? / upbeat / for when you’re feeling sad.. / be happy! / songs to listen to when you are feeling sad. / anxiety/panic attacks / dashboard session / nostalgic. / it’s okay, not be okay. / anxiety’s lullaby / don’t be sad / songs that make you feel better / hey man, it’ll be okay. / note to self. / forget about it / baby don’t cut
cheering up // emergency compliment!! / paying for people’s groceries / random acts of kindness caught on film / free hugs experiment / tipping servers $200 / little acts of kindness / 27 videos that will make you happy / givesmehope / textpost blog!! / the everything post / repeat after me. / feel like you lost something? / you are not alone. / just listen to this / cute yahoo answers / nail art tuts / bad x-factor auditions / need a hug? / you can do anything
cool stuff // music thing / how to lucid dream!! / teach yourself guitar (wow) / learn a new language / creepy websites / the color game / make a mind palace / explore the world / make a temporary tattoo! / musical sea creature // babies experiencing things / 7 day positive challenge / if you forgot how beautiful the world is / draw a nebula / watch documentaries / sugar cookies recipe / 100 things to do / anasomnia / kawaii emotions / 100+ games / make your own font
depression // how to love yourself / alternatives to self harm / what am i feeling? / if you feel like crap / dealing with depression / let go of your past. / what is depression? / depression & cutting/things to do instead of cutting / alternatives to self harm / the cure to sadness! (in under 3 minutes) / things to do when you’re sad / feel good 101: depression/ stop cutting, create instead
anxiety/stress // soundrown / build stuff with sand / rainymood / chill out / zen garden / managing stress / social anxiety tips / PTSD forums / anti-anxiety masterpost / a place to think / calming manatee / the dawn room / 100,000 stars / types of anxiety disorders / anxiety attack tips / anti-anxiety foods / using a thought diary / panic attacks & anxiety /
eating disorders // bloating in recovery / why you must eat / what is ED recovery? / learning to love your body / how to eat a fear food / helping someone with an eating disorder / 281 reasons to recover /
movies, documentaries, tv // action movies / disney movies / scary movies / movies for angsty teens / my mad, fat diary / mean girls / blue is the warmest color / submarine / teen wolf / the vampire diaries / pretty little liars / american horror story / bob’s burgers / the mindy project / ultimate teen movie masterpost / hannah montana / sherlock / american beauty
I’d like to add 7 Cups of Tea to this list, for when you want to talk to a trained listener about something that’s upsetting you